Thursday, February 24, 2011

What we have been up to!

Life has been hectic for at least 2/3 of the B family (I can't speak for the other 1/3) so here is a little bit about what we have been up to...
  • Shopping, washing, and packing clothes for our upcoming Hawaii trip. I cannot tell you how adorable Max is in swimming trunks. Get excited to see future pictures because I can't even handle all the adorableness.

Here is a preview of the adorableness that is to come!
  • We have been spending lots of time cuddling with family and friends.
  • Max fits in well in Idaho!
    I love my Grandpa!
    
    
    Trying to make Aunt Lo's ankle feel better.
  • Max is rolling around EVERYWHERE! It is so exciting, but changes everything. He is so mobile and is gaining more control of his body everyday. He is conquering something new each day.
  • Mom, I am much to busy sitting to get my picture taken!
    
    Mid roll...
    
    Sitiing up like a big boy. Don't worry I was right there to make sure he was stable.
  • Teeth are changing my great sleeper into a child who wakes up every 45 minutes. I feel as if I am singlehandedly keeping the coffee business afloat. I wish GB was here to share in the joy of exhaustion with me, but I am lucky to have the help of my family.
  • 
    I think the teething creates attitude. What do y'all think?
  • Max has discovered how awesome dogs are. My parent's labs are outside dogs for the most part, but frigid temperatures have made them inside dogs. Max just sits and laughs at them. He thinks they are way cool. So much cooler than I am.
  • 
    Hayden watching every move Max makes.
    
    He just laughed and laughed at them.
    
  • Max now sits up in the cart at the store. We have lost a sock. Well actually several, but we have found all of them except one. I need to become one of those supermom who notices every little detail including missing socks.
Nom Nom these fingers taste good.
He loves to look around.
Oh and I am giving up wine and pepsi because I don't need the extra calories so I am beyond grumpy. Don't mess with me. Lol.












3 comments:

  1. OMG he looks so big sitting on that riding toy!!! I'm so glad he loves Idaho! Y'all will have such a great time while there over the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he can sit up on that riding toy and in the shopping cart! What a big boy! Oh and that hat with those overalls? TO DIE FOR. I love him! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE Max!! I can't wait to see him in his swim trunks! Omg, the cuteness, I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete