- If people looked through our windows during the day, they would probably think I am crazy. I am constantly dancing and singing to hear Baby B's sweet giggle and to see his adorable smile. I am sure I look ridiculous.
- GB is starting to pack his stuff up to leave for Afghanistan and it breaks my heart to think I have to go a year without seeing him.
- It is freezing here. Right now it is -29 degrees F and tomorrow's "high" is supposed to be -30. Awesome. Not.
- A glass of red wine seems to make a crappy day seem better. I wasn't going to have one, but letting the rest of the bottle go bad would be unAmerican so here I sit with one in my hand.
- It has been almost a year since I have had a drink in a bar. Wow. How things have changed in a year?
- I can't believe that there are only 11 days until Christmas.
- White Christmas is probably the best Christmas movie of all time and if you disagree then I will probably have to fight you (this means you GB).
- I am more than a little worried about what two weeks of traveling will do for my 3.5 month's disposition. He has already refused to sleep the past 2 weeks. Please wish us luck in our upcoming travels.
- GB just blinded me with his flashlight. Jerk.
- The person who invented the binky/paci/whatever you want to call it is a savior. And the person who thought to make Mac and Cheese noodles into shapes was probably pretty smart as well.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Random Tuesday Ramblings...
Here are some random thoughts from my day:
Posted by NicB at 10:00 PM