Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hello again. I could come up with a million reason as to why I fell of the the blogging band wagon. We were busy trying to do as many Alaskan things as possible. We were getting ready to move. I found out I am pregnant again and spent much of the summer months on the couch not moving. That is right, there will be a new little baby B coming in late February. 

Which ever reason you choose to believe, I no longer have that as an excuse. We just moved down to the south and are so close to being all moved in. I am now well into the second trimester and am finally starting to feel better with some energy. We are all trying to adjust to a completely different timezone and some heat as well as humidity. 

Anyway, I am back and I am ready to blog about the changes in our family as well as our day to day life with our sweet little TWO year old! Time flies when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment