Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life in the B household

Has been tiring! My 4month old thinks he is a newborn again. We are up every 3 hours at night. I definitely need a cup of coffee when we get up in the morning. Hopefully we will figure it out and go back to sleeping more at night.

On another note, we have something to look forward to! We are headed to Hawaii this spring. I couldn't be more excited. There will be lots of fruity drinks, lots of sunshine, and built in babysitters because my family is coming along too. I have been trapped in the darkness for far too long and my body needs to the sun (you would not believe the obnoxious amount of pale I am).

And once again a completely different tangent... My baby is growing up too fast. He is getting too big for his bouncer, his bathtub, his swing, etc. He is looking more and more like a little boy everyday and not like a baby. This first 4 months have been tiring, amazing, exciting, and full of love and I can't wait to see what the rest of his life will bring. We are ready for the good, the bad, and the ugly (which will probably be his teenage years if he is anything like me)!

Napping next to Mommy on the couch!

Rawr I am a polar bear!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you get more sleep VERY soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, we just started the dreaded wakeful too. LOVE Max's polar bear outfit!

    ReplyDelete