Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness...

  • Max enjoys putting his fingers in his mouth with almost every bite of cereal. Then he likes to touch everything around him to make a mess. Then he giggles. He is so much like his dad already it is scary.
  • I couldn't imagine having twins. Moms of multiples are amazing.
  • I can't believe I forgot about our playmat. Reintroducing that into our life has been great.
  • Max's head keeps getting flatter and I try not to put him on his back (except when he is sleeping), but it still is flat. I feel like a horrible Mom.
  • The person who designed the Fisherprice Jumparoo is a saint.
  • There has been in a moose in our neighborhood for the past few days. It is the biggest moose I have ever seen in my life. It makes me nervous being around all the cars.
  • Bath time at our house is so much fun! I feel sad for Mom's whose babies don't like baths.
  • Without coffee, I think I would be insane.

1 comment:

  1. I find it super funny that there is a moose in your neighborhood. Like, I cannot stop laughing...

    ReplyDelete