- Max enjoys putting his fingers in his mouth with almost every bite of cereal. Then he likes to touch everything around him to make a mess. Then he giggles. He is so much like his dad already it is scary.
- I couldn't imagine having twins. Moms of multiples are amazing.
- I can't believe I forgot about our playmat. Reintroducing that into our life has been great.
- Max's head keeps getting flatter and I try not to put him on his back (except when he is sleeping), but it still is flat. I feel like a horrible Mom.
- The person who designed the Fisherprice Jumparoo is a saint.
- There has been in a moose in our neighborhood for the past few days. It is the biggest moose I have ever seen in my life. It makes me nervous being around all the cars.
- Bath time at our house is so much fun! I feel sad for Mom's whose babies don't like baths.
- Without coffee, I think I would be insane.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Posted by NicB at 3:36 PM