Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can you share, please?


I know I have said this before, but my child is a wild man. He is constantly on the go. Kicking balls. Running. Doing "quick feet" which is pretty hilarious. Reaching up on tables and counters. Racing his cars. Just watching him makes me tired. I am sure his antics are normal for his age, but I am in awe\ just watching him. So Max can you share with me? Share some of that wildness with this Momma, who feels like I am 20 something going on 70 something. 


Sliding down the stairs.

Tough guy.

This kid has his Harry Potter imitation down. Can't you tell he is conjuring  his stag partronus? 
I am ready for summer time when I can let him run wild.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely tell he is doing Expecto Patronum! :) You have a handsome little guy! I love all the craziness that boys bring to our lives!

    ReplyDelete