Saturday, January 21, 2012

Living in wait.

This has been on my mind for a while. Life is short and I should never wish time away and yet these past few months I have been focusing on next year or last year. I need to be reminded to be happy with the present. These precious days with a curious toddler are going to go by as quickly as the days with a squishy, sweet newborn. How as a mother could I wish this time away? I know it is not ideal for our family, but sometimes I need a little wake up call. The giggles, running, and tantrums will be hormones and teenage drama before I can bat an eye.

Well I don't really know what the point of this was beside the fact that I needed a reminder. Everyday Max amazes as he learns something new and explores the world. Instead of looking to the past or the future, I should be reveling in each moment with my sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment