Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halfway!

That is right. I am halfway done. The bun is half baked. I remember with Max that it felt like I would never ever reach this point, but with this little one it has flown by. With the holidays coming up, I have a feeling time is going to keep flying and we will have this little boy (that is right and another sweet little boy!!) in our arms in no time.

How far along? 20 Weeks 4 days

How big is baby? The size of a banana

Total weight gain/loss: up about 8 lbs today, but it has been fluctuating 

Maternity clothes? Definitely in pants about half and half in shirts.

Sleep: Getting up is the hardest thing in the morning. I have had a little more difficulty falling asleep at night, but when I fall asleep, I sleep hard. 

Best moment this week: Road trip with my family. We had so much fun!

Movement: I have really been feeling more and more lately. 

Food cravings: Avacado as well as chips and salsa

Food Aversions: Nope

Gender: It's a boy!

Labor Signs: No, thank goodness!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Holy heartburn and aches and pains.

What I am looking forward to: Finding a name for this little boy and having his movements become stronger so GB can feel them more.

20 weeks and 1 days and really thinking this baby is going through a growth spurt , because my belly is sore!

1 comment: