Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

This is one of my favorite months of the year and not just because of it's my birthday month. I love fall. I love Halloween. I love changing leaves and sunflowers. Last year, October marked the halfway point of GB being gone and it was full of fun times for Max and I including adorable photo ops like this:
This month plans to be busy for us as well.  We have our big u/s coming up very soon, which means getting serious about naming this little one and starting organizing everything.We have several short trips planned. I want to go to a pumpkin patch. There is going to be a legit family costume theme for Halloween. Plus the smell and taste of pumpkin make me happy so that only adds to greatness that is this month. I wish every a fabulous 10th month of the year!

Bonus: Here is baby at 19 weeks. I started feeling sweet little movements this week , which was definitely of my week. Also one more week for good measure.

1 comment: