Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12

Today I am thankful for growing up in Idaho and getting to show Max how amazing my hometown is. I had a fabulous childhood and think I live in pretty much the most beautiful place in the country. The people, the scenery, the small town feel, it is as close to perfect as you can get. I love being able to walk into the bank, grocery store, post office, etc and knowing someone if not everyone. The care and concern are so prominent here and I hope I can instill the values that I learned in large part from growing up in such a fabulous community.

Here Max is enjoying living in Idaho these past few months!

Exploring the backyard.

Cabin boy. 

Playing at City Beach!

No matter where we are we are always thinking about Daddy!

Learning early!

Who needs the lake when I have my own pool?

A beautiful September day to celebrate a year of Max!

Taking the car for a spin!

Swinging!

"Man, this thing is heavy!"


Trick or treat.

Checking out the first snow of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment