Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14

We have had some snow and wind here today! I am not going to lie that when the storm started all I wanted to do was have a hot chocolate, decorate the house, and watch White Christmas/Christmas Vacation. I am getting excited for the holiday season. It is very hard to believe that Thanksgiving is 10 days away.

Day 14

I am thankful for nap time. We are babysitting for a family friend for a few days and having Max plus another 21 month old makes me tired. I definitely have more respect for moms of twins now. I am so tired today and worn out that nap time has been amazing. I should be productive, but instead I am stretched out on the couching, catching up on Pan Am, and enjoying myself. I look forward to nap time everyday.

1 comment:

  1. We are getting that same snow/wind/ sideways hail here in Spokane too! I think fall is on the way out!

    ReplyDelete