Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What a difference a year makes.

Yesterday was GB and I's wedding anniversary. The big two years. Cotton anniversary for those of you who care. I realized how much that the time away from each other has changed our relationship. GB's present to me did not get to me on time and neither did mine to him, however I could care less. I mean sure I would love for him to be able to open the little gift full of love that I sent him on the actual day, but the five minute conversation I got with him was more than enough gift for me. I hadn't talked to him a couple of days and it always makes my mind wonder so hearing his voice and seeing his cute face over Skype put the  biggest smile on my face. The only thing that disappointed me was that I was walking out the door to head to work so I only had 5 minutes with my love. But what a perfect five minutes they were! So if you read this GB, realize how much I cherish every minute I have with you! You are an amazing husband and father and I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else!

I cannot wait until I get to kiss my husband again!

1 comment:

  1. I know it has to be so hard to have half your heart in another place in this world. I hope the time will pass quickly so that you and GB can be together again very soon! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete