Friday, December 9, 2011

Bing has a way with words.

As I sit here watching White Christmas and listening to Bing Crosby sing, I realize he has a point. I should count my blessings instead of sheep and I will fall asleep counting my blessings. Such a smart man.

My well behaved little guy has turned into a tantrum throwing, energetic, crankster. My patience has definitely been tested lately. I think I may have had this coming because I have been known to be a handful, but I didn't realize it would start so early. Even when he is a challenge, he is amazing, but he sure can push my buttons (kinda like his daddy). The past few days I have put him in monster clothes and he has fulfilled that role. Maybe tomorrow I should look for clothes covered in perfect little angels? He does look pretty cute as a monster though!

Happy little monster.

Doesn't this make you smile?
So just a few of the blessings that I will be counting tonight!

  • GB. His safety and his happiness and the fact that he was such a good sport to Skype with my sociology class today. They loved it.
  • That we have reached the last full month that we will spend in Idaho. Idaho has been amazing and I couldn't imagine having been anywhere else these past months. I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing family.
  • So many adventures to look forward to in 2012!
  • The high school I have had the opportunity to work with. I am really starting to feel like I belong and my students are awesome and keep me on my toes. 
  • My sister who watches White Christmas with me even though she doesn't love it quite like I do, but she is a great date this Friday evening.

1 comment: