My well behaved little guy has turned into a tantrum throwing, energetic, crankster. My patience has definitely been tested lately. I think I may have had this coming because I have been known to be a handful, but I didn't realize it would start so early. Even when he is a challenge, he is amazing, but he sure can push my buttons (kinda like his daddy). The past few days I have put him in monster clothes and he has fulfilled that role. Maybe tomorrow I should look for clothes covered in perfect little angels? He does look pretty cute as a monster though!
|Happy little monster.|
|Doesn't this make you smile?|
- GB. His safety and his happiness and the fact that he was such a good sport to Skype with my sociology class today. They loved it.
- That we have reached the last full month that we will spend in Idaho. Idaho has been amazing and I couldn't imagine having been anywhere else these past months. I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing family.
- So many adventures to look forward to in 2012!
- The high school I have had the opportunity to work with. I am really starting to feel like I belong and my students are awesome and keep me on my toes.
- My sister who watches White Christmas with me even though she doesn't love it quite like I do, but she is a great date this Friday evening.