Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking back in pictures part1

We have had a roller coaster of a year with many ups and many down, hellos and goodbyes, laughter and tears. I want to share a few memories as I look back on the year. I am not going to lie, I am very much looking forward to 2012, the year when I will be reunited with my love and my heart will be complete and then year that I will be back with so many great friends. A lot to look forward to next year, but we have had made the most of 2011 so here is a look at the past year!

January:

Two of Max's favorites: Marcelles Moose and his Bumbo!

Max got belly kisses from Daddy on Daddy's birthday! 
Baby rolls!


Mr. Personality somehow got his hood on all by himself!
February:
We sent this to Daddy on Valentine's day because he had to be away.

Too legit!
Playing with his friend girl before we left Fairbanks!

My tired boys saying good bye before Daddy left for a month!

Playing in Idaho!
March:


My handsome boys!

Playing in the sand in Hawaii for the first time!

Family ocean picture!

Daddy loves to drive!

Max loved the pool!

It wouldn't be a trip to Hawaii with the family picture in Hawaiian print!
April:
Learning to crawl!

Spending time with Daddy!

Wrestling. I see a lot more of this in my future.

Getting to be a big boy!

Playing with Daddy!

Our last dinner as a family!

Goodbye kisses!
May:


Cuddling with Daddy doll!

Loving his Idaho deck! Watch out world crazy driver!

Doing man things!

His future is so bright, he has to wear shades.... haha...
From January to May we made a couple of trips. The first to Idaho in February and then to Hawaii in Marcha and then the big move back to Idaho in April. We stayed very busy and it was so hard to say goodbye our first house as a family, Max's first home. So many wonderful memories that are very bitter sweet. My little guy is so big now. I am lucky to be his Momma and I have a had a blast this year watching him grow and learn. I am also lucky to have such a great man to co-parent with and I am looking forward to the day when he can start handling his share of the poopy diapers. Hehe.

More of 2011 to come because I had so many pictures I loved I couldn't narrow it down!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe Max was ever that little. You have such an adorable family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all of the pics!

    ReplyDelete