Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Looking Back in Pictures part 2

A little more of how we spent 2011!

June:
We did lots of playing outside!
Lots of bath time splashing!
He already loves the cabin as much as I do!

Mommy's little shopping partner!
He got baptized!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!
JULY:
Screaming and having fun. We also learned to walk the beginning of this month!
Max loved his pool!
Ready to go for a spin with his hair all sun screened!
We went to Disneyland for the first time!!
Playing on Pluto's bed!
August:
Pools are even fun without water!
I thought some was getting so big at this point.
Max's first haircut!
Water park fun!
We had a fabulous trip to visit Miss L in Reno and San Francisco!

This is in September too, but blogger won't let me change it so just pretend it is down there. Any way we went to visit  Miss L and Julie in Kansas City! It was so much fun and we cannot wait to be reunited with them again in AK!


September:
Celebrating a year of amazing aka a yea of Max man!
Blowing out his candle! What a blessing he has been for our family!
Celebrating Auntie Kendal's Birthday!
Getting as much outside time as possible in before the bad weather.
This kid seriously is obsessed with going outside.
And Blogger is starting to frustrate me so this will be a three part post. I love looking back on these memories. Although not all of 2011 was ideal, these stages and ages of Max have been a blast. I cannot imagine my life without my little man. He is not always easy, but his spunk keeps me smiling and busy. 

1 comment: