Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh December!

I am so happy to see you! The first week of December has gone by in a blink of an eye and has been full of fun already. I love how full our calendar has become and that time is flying. This is how we have spent the month so far.

We have been dressing for the season. (Well actually we started in November, but I love all the Christmas cuteness)
Let it Glow!!

This was actually in November but I love it!







Mommy got to have a little adult time while she attended a wedding of a sorority sister! I had so much fun! It was so nice to feel like a social person again and spend time with a few of the many amazing, beautiful women who have shaped me into the person I am today! I feel so blessed to know them!

We have been shopping and playing and getting ready to celebrate. Mommy B has been busy with her long term sub position and comes home everyday tired and happy. Daddy B has been busy too and Santa has already come once for him. The post office even delivered his own little Charlie Brown Christmas tree, which was decorated in true GB style. 

Since this picture was taken Santa's elves have visited again! I am not sure that GB has been this nice! Hehe.
I hope everyone has had as great of December as we have had so far!

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I love Max. And that picture of him and Santa? Hysterical. I really hope that you guys relocate to Ft. Benning. Spencer needs a cool kid like Max in his life.

    PS: Have we ever discussed the fact that GB is totally hawt?

    ReplyDelete